Continuing Education Coordination Committee – May 2024 Report

What is the name of your committee? Continuing Education Coordination Committee
Your Name Michelle Flinchbaugh
Your Email flinchba@umbc.edu
If your committee is part of a section, please select it (if applicable)
Which report are you submitting? May
How many times did your group meet during this reporting period? 0
First Activity
Please summarize work accomplished, decisions made, and follow-up actions determined during the past 6 months. Your summary can be a narrative or bullet points, see below for reporting on specific areas.

Webinar Development

The Core Continuing Education Webinar Development (Web. Dev.) Subcommittee continued its work of reviewing proposals, including those from the Best of Core Forum winners, in the first half of 2024. Since January 2024 Web. Dev. has reviewed a total of 3 Best of Core Forum webinars, and 14 additional webinar proposals. The Web. Dev. Co-chairs have worked with presenters in fine tuning their proposals based on feedback submitted by Subcommittee members. The co-chairs have also reached out to potential speakers identified by the Core Learning and Programming Committee about presenting webinars; one person accepted. Currently, Continuing Education has webinars planned through the end of June. The Web. Dev. Co-chairs plan on advertising on various listservs in the new fiscal year soliciting proposal submissions.

Webinar Production

The Webinar Production Subcommittee hosted and held practice sessions for 25 webinars between December 2023 and May 2024.

Web Courses

As of May 7, 2024, the Web Courses Subcommittee has facilitated 15 sessions of nine self-paced web courses in 2024.

The Fundamentals of Metadata (FOM), Fundamentals of Collection Assessment (FCA), and Fundamentals of Digital Library Projects (FDLP) needed new instructors. In February 2024, in consultation with current instructors, the subcommittee selected one applicant for FOM and four for FCA. One applicant withdrew from FCA. The remaining accepted applicants are currently in the Instructors-In-Training (IIT) training. As there were no applicants for FDLP, the FDLP liaison plans to ask the current FDLP instructors to scout their network for potential candidates.

The subcommittee chairs, in close collaboration with the ALA Core Office, CE Co-chairs, and Joshua Cromwell, the course developer/instructor of the Fundamentals of Institutional Repository (FIR), led the recruitment of pilot testers. The pilot session took place from March 18 to April 26. The first official session of FIR is scheduled to be offered from July 15 to August 18, with registration opening in May 2024.

As noted in the December report, Amanda Calabrese will be the new chair of the Web Course Subcommittee starting on July 1, 2024.

Marketing

The Core Continuing Education Marketing committee has scheduled and posted marketing for 5 eforums, 19 fundamentals courses, 1 classroom, and 34 webinars from January until the end of May. These marketing posts were directed to 10 listservs and relevant Core community forums. We have also begun scheduling marketing reminders for Summer and Fall 2024 content.

EForums

In the past six months, the CE Coordination Committee facilitated six e-Forums, two-day, moderated, email conversations providing an opportunity for library professionals to discuss topics of interest via a discussion list. These e-Forums are free of charge and available to anyone who wishes to subscribe to the list. Two e-Forum Coordinators within the committee organized the times, topics, guest moderators, distributed a closing survey and resolved any technology issues which arose during each discussion. These forums included a total of 432 messages by 107 individuals.

Since the last report, we’ve held the following e-Forums:

  1. Next Steps in Library Leadership Journey on December 5-6, 2023
  2. Social Media Outreach: Reels, TikToks, and More on January 16-17, 2024
  3. Library Assessment: Outcomes, Impact, Stakeholders & You! On February 13-14-2024
  4. Getting from here to there: Strategies for system migrations, March 26-27, 2024
  5. Workplace Wellness for library Staff on April 9-10, 2024

Upcoming e-Forums (in various planning stages):

  1. Resources for Later Career Librarians in May 2024
  2. Open Access and OER for June 2024…
Second Activity
If your committee has a specific strategic goal assigned, update any progress made on this goal.

Collaborate with the ALA-APA Library Support Staff Certification program to develop and implement at least one course that meets library staff development needs and the certification program.

We’ve identified developers for an ALA-APA Library Support Staff Certification program on Maintaining and Troubleshooting E-Resources. Tom Ferren has reached out for info on the LSSC course requirements. The instructors are planning to meet with Tom.

 

Third Activity
Deliverables (Fill in bullet point and progress made)

In total, we solicited, coordinated, promoted and evaluated 15 webcourse sessions, 25 webinars, and 6 e-forums. We also reviewed 17 proposals for upcoming webinars, including 3 Best of Core Forum presentations.

Ongoing Work (Fill in bullet point and progress made)

We currently have 11 webinars ready to go, 24 sessions of webcourses, and 2 forums in the planning stages.

Fourth Activity
What will your group be working on for the next 6 months? Write these goals in SMART goal format.

We will continue coordinating web courses and eforums, developing and producing webinars, and marketing them.

 

We’ll also be working on developing a course on managing and troubleshooting e-resources that will be part of the ALA-APA Library Support Staff Certification.

Fifth Activity
How did your work contribute to diversity, equity, inclusion, accessibility, or belonging within Core or the library profession? What areas of improvement do you see for your committee or Core in these areas?

A number of our webinars explicitly revolved around issues of diversity, equity, inclusion, accessibility or belonging within Core or the library profession. Examples of these offerings include Creating an Inclusive Metadata Policy; BIPOC Women Leadership in Academic Libraries; Using Critical Reflection to Navigate DEI Issues; Preservation Week Webinars: Cultural Competencyʻs Role Toward DEIA Goals; and White Supremacy in the Stacks.

Is there anything Core could have provided during this time that would have helped your group with its work?
Please provide suggestions for future education topics, initiatives, publications, resources, or other activities that could be developed based on your group’s work.
Please describe anything you need to bring to the Core Board or section leadership for discussion or action at their next meeting.
Please share any additional comments, concerns, or suggestions you have.
Today’s Date 05/25/2024

Electronic Resources Interest Group – May 2024 Report

What is the name of your interest group? Electronic Resources Interest Group
Your Name Kerry Walton
Your Email kwalton2@wcupa.edu
Please select the name of the section your group belongs to (if applicable) Metadata & Collections
Which report are you submitting? May
How many times did your group meet or hold an activity during this reporting period? 1
First Activity ERIG participated in Interest Group Week with two presentations on the topic of strategic management or planning for electronic resources. We had 234 registrations and 121 attendees at the live session. The recording and slides were shared via Core Connect on our interest group page.
Second Activity We have planned and scheduled an ERIG meeting at ALA in San Diego at 9am on July 1st. The meeting will be an open forum discussion on the following:
Building on the topic of implementing strategic planning for electronic resources from our April 2024 Core Interest Group Week session, the ERIG is meeting to discuss cycles in libraries and what we have learned from them. In this meeting we will discuss the following questions:
• If everything goes in cycles, what can we Learn from the past practices of e-resources?
• What has changed or improved in managing electronic resources and what areas remain challenging?
• What emerging trends in electronic resources impact our workflows?
• what professional development is essential to maintain relevancy when managing electronic resources?
Third Activity
Fourth Activity
Fifth Activity
What will your group be working on for the next 6 months? We have identified a new co-chair (Taylor Ralph) to join Anne Larrivee as Kerry Walton is rolling off. Anne and Taylor have plans to meet following ALA to discuss topics and activities for the coming year.
How did your work contribute to diversity, equity, inclusion, accessibility, or belonging within Core or the library profession? What areas of improvement do you see for your IG or Core in these areas? Participating in Interest Group Week provides an inclusive forum for presentation and discussion that can positively impact the work outcomes for electronic resource and collections librarians. The primary contribution is to increase belonging for all librarians in the work of the profession, the work of the interest group, and in Core. By offering opportunities, we can increase the potential for connectedness within the organization and collaborative efforts across different libraries. Whether in the electronic resources, metadata, collections, or other library specific fields, providing these opportunities makes the work more accessible to all.
Is there anything Core could have provided during this time that would have helped your group with its activities?
Please provide suggestions for future education topics, initiatives, publications, resources, or other activities that could be developed based on your group’s discussions or work.
Please describe anything you need to bring to the Core Board for discussion or action at their next meeting.
Please share any additional comments, concerns, or suggestions you have. Anne Larrivee will remain as the primary co-chair and Taylor Ralph is the new co-chair.
Today’s Date 05/23/2024

Margaret Mann Citation Committee – May 2024 Report

What is the name of your committee? Margaret Mann Citation Committee
Your Name Karen Snow
Your Email ksnow@dom.edu
If your committee is part of a section, please select it (if applicable)
Which report are you submitting? May
How many times did your group meet during this reporting period? 0
First Activity
Please summarize work accomplished, decisions made, and follow-up actions determined during the past 6 months. Your summary can be a narrative or bullet points, see below for reporting on specific areas.

We communicated in February/March 2024 over email about the Margaret Mann Citation applications. I asked committee members to complete a scoring rubric for each of the four applicants. The committee was unanimous in their decision to select Robert Maxwell as the recipient of the award. I communicated our decision to Core staff in March/April. I will be attending ALA Annual so will be there to help present the award to Robert in June. Since our main duty is to select the award winner, our business for this year is concluded.

Second Activity
If your committee has a specific strategic goal assigned, update any progress made on this goal.
Third Activity
Deliverables (Fill in bullet point and progress made)
  • Solicit applications for the award through various online channels – done
  • Review applications and decide on an award winner – done
  • Promote winner of the award through various online channels – done
Ongoing Work (Fill in bullet point and progress made)

None

Fourth Activity
What will your group be working on for the next 6 months? Write these goals in SMART goal format.

Nothing – our task for the year has been completed. We will convene again later on in 2024 or early 2025.

Fifth Activity
How did your work contribute to diversity, equity, inclusion, accessibility, or belonging within Core or the library profession? What areas of improvement do you see for your committee or Core in these areas?

The Margaret Mann citation recognizes those who have made exceptional contributions to the cataloging community in a variety of ways – service, scholarship, and education – which encourages belonging and inclusion. I don’t know how many applications we received for this award prior to my joining the committee a few years ago, but more applications reflecting the diversity of the cataloging profession would be ideal.

Is there anything Core could have provided during this time that would have helped your group with its work? No
Please provide suggestions for future education topics, initiatives, publications, resources, or other activities that could be developed based on your group’s work.
Please describe anything you need to bring to the Core Board or section leadership for discussion or action at their next meeting.
Please share any additional comments, concerns, or suggestions you have.
Today’s Date 05/22/2024

Monographs Editorial Board – May 2024 Report

What is the name of your committee? Monographs Editorial Board
Your Name Kim Edwards
Your Email kedwar13@gmu.edu
If your committee is part of a section, please select it (if applicable)
Which report are you submitting? May
How many times did your group meet during this reporting period? 4-6
First Activity
Please summarize work accomplished, decisions made, and follow-up actions determined during the past 6 months. Your summary can be a narrative or bullet points, see below for reporting on specific areas.

We continued to solicit monographs and seek to identify monograph topics for potential publication. We worked directly with ALA Editions to ensure that any monographs fit within their current publication goals. We also worked directly with authors and editors to support them throughout the publication process and have begun conversations around ways we can support marketing efforts for published materials.

Second Activity
If your committee has a specific strategic goal assigned, update any progress made on this goal.
Third Activity
Deliverables (Fill in bullet point and progress made)
  • We reviewed all proposals made and provided feedback to submitting authors/editors as well as to ALA Editions
  • We reviewed and updated existing documentation outlining best practices for board workflows
Ongoing Work (Fill in bullet point and progress made)
  • We will continue to review all proposals promptly
  • We will continue to review and update documentation as changes in workflows arise
  • We have identified topics for possible future monographs and will be reaching out to potential authors/editors
Fourth Activity
What will your group be working on for the next 6 months? Write these goals in SMART goal format.
  • Identifying topics for possible future monographs and speaking with potential authors/editors
  • Reviewing monograph proposals
  • Working with the Core Publications Coordination Committee and with ALA Editions to provide input on relevant policies
Fifth Activity
How did your work contribute to diversity, equity, inclusion, accessibility, or belonging within Core or the library profession? What areas of improvement do you see for your committee or Core in these areas?

The Board shepherded three monographs that address DEIA topics during this review period, “Liberatory Librarianship: Case Studies of Information Professionals Advancing Justice”, “Inclusive Cataloging: Philosophical Questions and Case Studies in Reparative Cataloging”, and “Digital Accessibility Handbook”

Is there anything Core could have provided during this time that would have helped your group with its work?
Please provide suggestions for future education topics, initiatives, publications, resources, or other activities that could be developed based on your group’s work.
Please describe anything you need to bring to the Core Board or section leadership for discussion or action at their next meeting.
Please share any additional comments, concerns, or suggestions you have.
Today’s Date 05/20/2024

Library Leaders and Managers Interest Group – May 2024 Report

What is the name of your interest group? Library Leaders and Managers Interest Group
Your Name Cinthya Ippoliti
Your Email cinthya.ippoliti@ucdenver.edu
Please select the name of the section your group belongs to (if applicable) Leadership & Management
Which report are you submitting? May
How many times did your group meet or hold an activity during this reporting period? 6+
First Activity We brought back our popular discussion series (Library Lounge Discussion series) with a slight twist. We recruited other members to help host these sessions that are on topics ranging from EDI and AI to neurodiversity. We continued to see high numbers of engagement (30-40 attendees).
Second Activity We also participated in April's Core IG Week with a similar session where we discussed:

We talked about the challenges of leading without authority and how to achieve collaboration and buy-in
We also discussed imposter syndrome and how to build confidence in one's skillset and expertise
We had several topics relating to communication and conflict management, both at the interpersonal as well as organizational levels
We discussed strategies for providing mentorship and coaching to help individuals grow in their careers and build on their existing knowledge base
We closed with a conversation around encouraging a culture of belonging and ensuring accommodations for individuals

Third Activity
Fourth Activity
Fifth Activity
What will your group be working on for the next 6 months? We will continue the series as follows:

Please join us for a series of informal, lightly moderated, synchronous zoom discussion sessions on a wide variety of topics related to library leadership and management. Participants can stop in for a minute or stay for the entire session. The sessions are not recorded to encourage open and honest discussion.
Please let us know if you are interested in moderating a discussion on a particular topic. You can register for the entire series or just a few topics of interest!

Sessions start at starting at 10am PST — 11am MTN — 12pm CST — 1pm EST on the following dates: June 12th, July 10th, August 14th, September 11th, October 9th, November 13th, and December 11th

How did your work contribute to diversity, equity, inclusion, accessibility, or belonging within Core or the library profession? What areas of improvement do you see for your IG or Core in these areas? This has become a signature event for our interest group where we invite librarians from different types of libraries and levels of experience to build community and share their experiences as a way to support each other with challenging issues.
Is there anything Core could have provided during this time that would have helped your group with its activities? No, this program has been running smoothly!
Please provide suggestions for future education topics, initiatives, publications, resources, or other activities that could be developed based on your group’s discussions or work. N/A
Please describe anything you need to bring to the Core Board for discussion or action at their next meeting.
Please share any additional comments, concerns, or suggestions you have. All three of us are co-chairing this interest group as Erik and I will eventually transition out of these roles. Thank you!
Today’s Date 05/17/2024

Technical Services and Systems Committee – May 2024 Report

What is the name of your committee? Technical Services and Systems Committee
Your Name Buddy Pennington
Your Email penningtonb@umkc.edu
If your committee is part of a section, please select it (if applicable) Metadata & Collections
Which report are you submitting? May
How many times did your group meet during this reporting period? 2-3
First Activity
Please summarize work accomplished, decisions made, and follow-up actions determined during the past 6 months. Your summary can be a narrative or bullet points, see below for reporting on specific areas.
  • Committee meetings held on February 14 and May 17.
  • Committee members Ajaye Bloomstone and Charlotte Cotter continued planning work for ALA program, “Putting People over Process: Outward Mindset in the Workplace.” The program is scheduled for Sunday, June 30, 9-10 Pacific, San Diego Convention Center, Room 23ABC.
  • Committee member Emily Fidelman developed program proposal for Core Forum on assessment of discovery tools.
  • Committee discussed the following topics of interest for future programming:
    • Batch metadata editing/ingest tools and processes (pyMARC, OpenRefine, MARCEdit).
    • System integrations with 3rd-party software.
  • March 26-27, committee members facilitated a Core e-Forum on system migrations. 26 individuals contributed 116 posts over the two-day discussion. A summary was submitted for publication the Core News website.
  • The committee thanks Cara Calebrese and Ajaye Bloomstone for their committee service.
Second Activity
If your committee has a specific strategic goal assigned, update any progress made on this goal.

NA

Third Activity
Deliverables (Fill in bullet point and progress made)

NA

Ongoing Work (Fill in bullet point and progress made)

NA

Fourth Activity
What will your group be working on for the next 6 months? Write these goals in SMART goal format.

The committee will continue to pursue potential programming ideas, with consideration of webinar opportunities so support Core revenue generation.

Fifth Activity
How did your work contribute to diversity, equity, inclusion, accessibility, or belonging within Core or the library profession? What areas of improvement do you see for your committee or Core in these areas?

Unsure how our committee work contributes in this area.

Is there anything Core could have provided during this time that would have helped your group with its work? Inviting chairs to the section leaders meeting was a great idea. I hope that continues.
Please provide suggestions for future education topics, initiatives, publications, resources, or other activities that could be developed based on your group’s work.
Please describe anything you need to bring to the Core Board or section leadership for discussion or action at their next meeting.
Please share any additional comments, concerns, or suggestions you have.
Today’s Date 05/20/2024

Publisher-Vendor-Library Relations Interest Group – May 2024 Report

What is the name of your interest group? Publisher-Vendor-Library Relations Interest Group
Your Name Ajaye Bloomstone
Your Email llajaye@lsu.edu
Please select the name of the section your group belongs to (if applicable)
Which report are you submitting? May
How many times did your group meet or hold an activity during this reporting period? 6+
First Activity Planning for an ALA 2024 Annual Conference program "Putting People over Process: Outward Mindset in the Workplace" in conjunction with Core's Technical Services and Systems Committee.
Second Activity Planning the annual PVLR Interest Group discussion meeting to be held during the 2024 ALA Annual Conference
Third Activity
Fourth Activity
Fifth Activity
What will your group be working on for the next 6 months? Planning for the 2025 PVLR Interest Group Week program
How did your work contribute to diversity, equity, inclusion, accessibility, or belonging within Core or the library profession? What areas of improvement do you see for your IG or Core in these areas? The PVLR Interest Group is by nature a diverse group of individuals representing the publisher, vendor, and library areas within ALA's Core Division. It affords members the opportunity to gather and share issues and problems we may encounter so that we might resolve them in an equitable way for all concerned.
Is there anything Core could have provided during this time that would have helped your group with its activities?
Please provide suggestions for future education topics, initiatives, publications, resources, or other activities that could be developed based on your group’s discussions or work.
Please describe anything you need to bring to the Core Board for discussion or action at their next meeting.
Please share any additional comments, concerns, or suggestions you have. The PVLR Interest Group is co-chaired by three individuals — one each from the following groups: Publishers, Vendors, and Librarians.
Today’s Date 05/15/2024

Instructional Technologies Interest Group – May 2024 Report

What is the name of your interest group? Instructional Technologies Interest Group
Your Name Melissa Johnson
Your Email majohnson@smu.edu
Please select the name of the section your group belongs to (if applicable) Technology
Which report are you submitting? May
How many times did your group meet or hold an activity during this reporting period? 1
First Activity Moderated a presentation for Interest Group Week: Different Schools, Different Tools: Approaches for Teaching in Multiple Modalities Across a Large Academic Library System
Second Activity
Third Activity
Fourth Activity
Fifth Activity
What will your group be working on for the next 6 months? Leadership will be switching from Breanne Kirsch and Melissa Johnson to Lara Taylor and Wilhelmina Randtke as the new co-chairs. They may hold a summer meeting after ALA Annual.
How did your work contribute to diversity, equity, inclusion, accessibility, or belonging within Core or the library profession? What areas of improvement do you see for your IG or Core in these areas? The interest group presentation shared by Yale librarians focused on how librarians at various campus libraries are inclusively using technology to meet diverse student learning needs.
Is there anything Core could have provided during this time that would have helped your group with its activities? No
Please provide suggestions for future education topics, initiatives, publications, resources, or other activities that could be developed based on your group’s discussions or work.
Please describe anything you need to bring to the Core Board for discussion or action at their next meeting. Nothing at this time
Please share any additional comments, concerns, or suggestions you have.
Today’s Date 05/15/2024

Cataloging Norms Interest Group – May 2024 Report

What is the name of your interest group? Cataloging Norms Interest Group
Your Name Daniel Jergovic
Your Email daniel.jergovic@asu.edu
Please select the name of the section your group belongs to (if applicable) Metadata & Collections
Which report are you submitting? May
How many times did your group meet or hold an activity during this reporting period? 2-3
First Activity The Cataloging Norms Interest Group planned, organized, and presented a session for Core Interest Group Week on March 6, 2024. The group's chair, Daniel Jergovic, and vice-chair, Nincy George, hosted 3 presentations and facilitated a Q&A and discussion session. In preparation for the session, we solicited presentation proposals, reviewed the proposals, and selected three finalists for the session.
Second Activity Jessica Morales, a column editor for Technical Services Quarterly, invited chair Daniel Jergovic and vice-chair Nincy George to submit a report on the Cataloging Norms Interest Group's session during Core Interest Group Week. The chair and vice-chair accepted the invitation, and wrote and submitted the report in April 2024. The report is scheduled to be published in a future issue of Technical Services Quarterly.
Third Activity
Fourth Activity
Fifth Activity
What will your group be working on for the next 6 months? Cataloging Norms will not be holding a session during the ALA Annual Conference. Future activities will be coordinated by the incoming chair, Nincy George.
How did your work contribute to diversity, equity, inclusion, accessibility, or belonging within Core or the library profession? What areas of improvement do you see for your IG or Core in these areas? Cataloging Norms' Interest Group Week session included several presentations that addressed issues related to diversity, equity and accessibility. The Cataloging Norms Interest Group serves as a focal point for cataloging/metadata professionals with interests in workflows, policy, and accessibility.
Is there anything Core could have provided during this time that would have helped your group with its activities?
Please provide suggestions for future education topics, initiatives, publications, resources, or other activities that could be developed based on your group’s discussions or work.
Please describe anything you need to bring to the Core Board for discussion or action at their next meeting.
Please share any additional comments, concerns, or suggestions you have.
Today’s Date 05/14/2024

Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning in Libraries Interest Group – May 2024 Report

What is the name of your interest group? Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning in Libraries Interest Group
Your Name Peter Musser
Your Email pmusser@gmail.com
Please select the name of the section your group belongs to (if applicable) Technology
Which report are you submitting? May
How many times did your group meet or hold an activity during this reporting period? 2-3
First Activity We've been working with ITAL as guest editors to prepare the special edition on AI and ML in libraries. Manuscripts have been selected and we're in the middle of peer review now
Second Activity I've planned two sessions for ALA 2024. One is a "meet and greet" for the interest group combined with a technology petting zoo to give folks a chance to come meet others doing similar work and try out the various technologies that exist out there. The other is a panel discussion with three folks at academic libraries to discuss how AI & ML is being approached/used at their institutions, with a follow-up opportunity for attendees to ask questions.
Third Activity I hosted a session for Core Week that got at least 100 attendees, and it was great! I used the opportunity to take the community's temperature around topics in AI — comfort level, knowledge, institutional support, etc…
Fourth Activity
Fifth Activity
What will your group be working on for the next 6 months? My co-chair had to step away from the majority of her duties in February, so I'm
How did your work contribute to diversity, equity, inclusion, accessibility, or belonging within Core or the library profession? What areas of improvement do you see for your IG or Core in these areas? For the ALA 2024 panel discussion, I was explicit in my invitation to speakers that I was looking for participants from groups that have been traditionally marginalized or underrepresented in librarianship. Aside from myself, the three panelists who will be sitting on the panel are not white, and I intentionally decided on a moderated panel so that I could step back and let the three attendees have the spotlight while guiding the conversation.

For Core Week, the Mentimeter poll I prepared for it was very carefully worded to be more inclusive of people in libraries aside from just librarians at university libraries. The result was that

Is there anything Core could have provided during this time that would have helped your group with its activities? Berika has been *amazing.* I had a couple of hiccups come up when searching for panelists for the ALA 2024 session, and when I brought that to her attention she sprung into action and helped me recruit folks and ensure the panel would be a success! I could not have asked for a better liaison.
Please provide suggestions for future education topics, initiatives, publications, resources, or other activities that could be developed based on your group’s discussions or work. While there's been a lot of discussion and resources around AI usage (that is, techniques) that have come out, what I've seen less of are resources specifically addressing AI policy broadly, and specifically for/within libraries. It would also be great to have some resources or sessions that discuss how AI & ML should/could be treated as tools rather than the existential threats that a lot of folks may see it being.
Please describe anything you need to bring to the Core Board for discussion or action at their next meeting.
Please share any additional comments, concerns, or suggestions you have.
Today’s Date 05/14/2024